Walmart Survey: Do you know this? There is an online survey where you can share your views regarding Walmart products and services. Also, you can tell about your shopping experience. Here, in this post, you will find the complete information on Walmart Survey. That is, we have provided the detailed survey instructions along with its requirements and rules. For further details, read the complete post.
Walmart Survey aims at measuring the customer’s satisfaction. The customers need to answer the questions that are asked in the survey. Most of the questions are based on company products and service offerings. To participate in the survey, you need to visit its official site i.e. survey.walmart.com. After collecting the feedback from its customers, Walmart concentrates on the things where customers are not happy. They will improve the products and service offerings in order to provide the best shopping experience to its customers. All you need to do is provide your genuine feedback. For your ease, we have provided the survey rules and requirements along with the detailed instructions. Just have a look at them before taking the survey.
Walmart Survey at www.survey.walmart.com
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States or Canada.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
For participating in the survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Walmart.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
In order to complete the Walmart Survey successfully, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Walmart or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Walmart Survey site.
- First, select the language of your choice and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, you will land on a new page and there you need to read the information carefully, which is provided on the screen.
- After that, click ‘Continue’.
- Now, you need to enter your birth year and then again click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next page.
- Select ‘Yes’ if you have the survey invitation code.
- And then, enter the survey invitation code along with the store number and the ID number. (All these details are printed on your receipt)
- Select ‘Continue’ to begin the survey.
- Now, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- Finally, submit your survey.
Walmart Survey – Rewards
Walmart appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- After completion of the survey, you will be given an opportunity to participate in the contest.
- In that contest, you will have a chance to draw one of five $1,000 Walmart shopping cards or one of seven hundred and fifty $100 Walmart shopping cards.
- You can use them on your next visit.
- And, do carry the receipt with you.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. The company offers various retail formats which include supercenters, supermarkets, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, cash-and-carry stores, home improvement, specialty electronics, restaurants, apparel stores, drugstores, convenience stores, and digital retail. Walmart is the world’s largest company by its revenue. Now it operates 11,718 stores worldwide.
Walmart Hours of Operation
Walmart stores work in the following hours and they may vary based on location.
- Monday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Tuesday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Wednesday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Thursday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Friday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Saturday -Open for 24 hours a day
- Sunday -Open for 24 hours a day
Note: Most of the Walmart stores are closed on Thanksgiving day, Easter Sunday and New Year’s Day. And, few stores work on holidays also but they are open to particular hours i.e. from 5 am to 9 pm.
Walmart Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Walmart. Below are the contact details of Walmart Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-925-6278
- Official website: www.walmart.com
Walmart Store Locator
As Walmart stores are located in different places, this information will be helpful to you to locate the Walmart store near to your location.
- You can find your nearest store by visiting the official website of Walmart at www.walmart.com.
- Immediately after that, navigate to the store locator and enter your city name and zip code in the required fields and click ‘Search’.
- The Walmart store near to your search location will be displayed on the screen.
That’s all about Walmart Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)